• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

URBAN NIGHT NAVIGATION DOWNTOWN ATL ON FOOT.

Watched the p1 video.

Free advice:
Conceal, especially in that location. In a real shtf scenario Atlanta will be wilder than mardi gras on fat tuesday. You could become a potential target.
Second, avoid that dome. It will be covered with less desirables.

And last, add a streamlight headlight to your pack. You might not always have streetlight

Dont entertain the naysayers op. This is a great way to learn your land. When I have more time I will look more into those videos!

Thanks for the share

Watched the p1 avideo.

Free advice:
Conceal, especially in that location. In a real shtf scenario Atlanta will be wilder than mardi gras on fat tuesday. You could become a potential target.
Second, avoid that dome. It will be covered with less desirables.

And last, add a streamlight headlight to your pack. You might not always have streetlight
Yeah carry a flashlight attached to your head so I can rack up my total head shots. :wacko:

No I am not the guy who would shoot a non aggressor for no reason so you are safe in my AO. I hope you get my point though.

Oh and when you turn on your NODs make sure you have your IR illuminator set to its highest settings. :cool:

Yeah carry a flashlight attached to your head so I can rack up my total head shots. :wacko:

No I am not the guy who would shoot a non aggressor for no reason so you are safe in my AO. I hope you get my point though.

Oh and when you turn on your NODs make sure you have your IR illuminator set to its highest settings. :cool:
clearly you have never owned a decent headlamp. It wouldnt be left on. But i wouldnt want to rely on streetlights.

Second why are you taking headshots? And if not you who will be taking these said headshots?

I have a lot of faith in weapons lights as well. However, I wouldnt want my weapon exposed in atlanta unless its being used.

Thats where a headlamp comes in extremely handy.
I can still draw a weapon,
And have both hands available for a knife. The one I prefer will strobe.

No Ir here. I aint that fancy

Don't you live way out in the boonies?

Either way, OP, do what I did. We moved to Cobb BEFORE SHTF.

clearly you have never owned a decent headlamp. It wouldnt be left on. But i wouldnt want to rely on streetlights.

Second why are you taking headshots? And if not you who will be taking these said headshots?

I have a lot of faith in weapons lights as well. However, I wouldnt want my weapon exposed in atlanta unless its being used.

Thats where a headlamp comes in extremely handy.
I can still draw a weapon,
And have both hands available for a knife. The one I prefer will strobe.

No Ir here. I aint that fancy
Clearly we are going to argue. So in this corner a SOF veteran and in your corner a ? Why head shots? Because in total darkness the only visible light will be that of the flashlight on your forehead bouncing around in the darkness. And yes clearly I have never attached a flashlight to my head in a combat scenario. And strobe out I like to dance in strobe lights it's a blast.

Back
Top Bottom