• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USAammo deal

I got an email saying mine shipped. But there were no tracking numbers in the email and I've yet to receive a thing. The email was sent to me on August 1.

Mine shipped, UPS tracking says it will be here Friday the 12th. No worries. My first order with them came on time and the .380 I shot did just fine. The .380 JHP's and the 9MM FMJ were in trays but the .380 fmj's were loose in the boxes. They looked fine and shot great so I have no complaints. Look forward to getting my 45 ACP's next Friday.

I'm happy with USA Ammo.

Got to shoot the ammo - shot 50 rounds each of .223, .40 and .45. It shoots great - no problems at all. Accuracy seems to be there. I have to say I'm pretty happy. It's not the cleanest ammo ever, but it definitely gets the job done. I guess I need to shoot a bit more to be sure, but pending any future issues, I think I would be willing to buy from them again.

mine shoud be here tomorrow
my wife placed an order yesterday...hopefully they will ship since it's the same address but diff accounts and credit cards

came home from town and ammo was on porch!! supposed to have gottem reman 223 but i guess since the bad batch they gave me new. Ihad gotten the email saying it would be shipped out but it was never updated on ups , it says it's in indiana somewhere but it showed up on my door today!!

I shot 200 rounds of the re-manufactured 9mm Sunday and it shot great. No failures at all, and no dirtier than WWB.

Back
Top Bottom