• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

:lol:

IMG_0428.jpeg

Well after 11 days in “transit” just updated saying Atlanta ga. The hell if I know what that means, where has it been for 11 days? It didn’t say palmetto but I do realize sometimes usps doesn’t scan everything showing where it was. It more than likely was in Palmetto just didn’t scan showing palmetto, idk.
Update! They sent it back to F***ING Arkansas for a 5th time. Apparently everyone els on Reddit also having the same thing happened, Palmetto is basically just sending peoples mail to random places around the country so they don’t have to do their jobs. Idk,

I submitted an inquiry about my package on March 12th (no, it's still not here, even though it was supposed to be delivered on March 5th). USPS emailed me on March 13th saying there was a delay "due to staffing shortages" but said it was still on the way.

On March 22nd, I requested another inquiry, since the prior one had been "closed". This is supposed to go higher up in the USPS hierarchy, but I don't have much faith anything will be done. After March 10th, I guess my package went to that Indiana Jones government warehouse where they stored the Holy Grail.
f7025c85442f0c77eb137494d808d859.jpg

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom