• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

My carrier, who is on this site, told me that rather than drive to Palmetto every day a lot of people working at the sorting centers they closed went ahead and retired if they were eligible. Some others just quit rather than drive from north Ga. to South Fulton/North Coweta. Can't say I blame them. Takes an act of God to get me to travel the I-285 ring of hell!

My carrier, who is on this site, told me that rather than drive to Palmetto every day a lot of people working at the sorting centers they closed went ahead and retired if they were eligible. Some others just quit rather than drive from north Ga. to South Fulton/North Coweta. Can't say I blame them. Takes an act of God to get me to travel the I-285 ring of hell!
So basically not only is Palmetto heavily backed up, but now their heavily understaffed as well.

Still on its way from Feb 20🤣😂🤣😂

Latest Update​

Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Get More Out of USPS Tracking:​

USPS Tracking Plus®
Delivered
Out for Delivery
Preparing for Delivery
Moving Through Network
In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late

March 7, 2024
Arrived at USPS Facility
PALMETTO, GA 30268

March 3, 2024, 4:40 pm
Departed USPS Facility
FAIRBURN, GA 30213

March 3, 2024, 4:01 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
FAIRBURN, GA 30213

March 2, 2024, 1:50 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL LOGISTICS CENTER

March 1, 2024, 12:36 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
CHICAGO IL LOGISTICS CENTER

March 1, 2024, 9:23 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
OAK CREEK WI DISTRIBUTION CENTER

March 1, 2024, 6:55 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
OAK CREEK WI DISTRIBUTION CENTER

February 29, 2024, 11:35 am
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
HARTFORD, WI 53027
A
February 29, 2024, 10:20 am
Pre-Shipment, USPS Awaiting Item
February 20, 2024

Well after 11 days in “transit” just updated saying Atlanta ga. The hell if I know what that means, where has it been for 11 days? It didn’t say palmetto but I do realize sometimes usps doesn’t scan everything showing where it was. It more than likely was in Palmetto just didn’t scan showing palmetto, idk.

Back
Top Bottom