• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value of a newer rare gun ? Walther ppq

IMG_1915.JPG

$375 - $475 imo that's what they've been selling for for awhile now on here. Yoiu mighht could get $500 if you were really patient. Insold one a year or 2 ago for $515. Anyway, not all that rare and for whatever reason, 40 didn't get as much as 9mm for the most part.

List it to what you want out of it and see what hppens...
Finding one for sale is quite rare for a m1 in .40

Finding one for sale is quite rare for a m1 in .40

True. Quite often when you find a modern gun is rare on the used market it's because a) people don't want to part with them or b) they didn't sell many to start with. Given that 40 is generally less popular than 9 nowadays, I'd imagine option b) may be the most likely. Looking at GB I'd suggest between $350 - $450 when you find the right person.

True. Quite often when you find a modern gun is rare on the used market it's because a) people don't want to part with them or b) they didn't sell many to start with. Given that 40 is generally less popular than 9 nowadays, I'd imagine option b) may be the most likely. Looking at GB I'd suggest between $350 - $450 when you find the right person.
Show me the one u found on gunbroker

Do you want to sell it? Or do you want to justify your purchase?

If you want to sell it today- list it at $325. Want to wait a LOONG time, list it for $500
I don't have to justify, but I guess I came to the wrong crowd if I have to explain what we are acutall looking at. And a site that is biased against .40

Back
Top Bottom