• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Vols orange koolaid- I'm drinking it! SEC East, here we come!

Will the Vols be in the running for the SEC East this year?

• Not a chance! (No koolaid)

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • 50/50 (glass of orange koolaid)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 100% absolutely positively without a doubt, I just drank a whole tub of orange aid GO VOLS!

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Gimmeguns

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
I'm a Vols fan. I always have been. I grew up here in GA, but could never make the leap to the any of the college GA teams for some reason.
We have been down for the last SEVEN years. But 2015 will be the turning point for our team and I can't wait!
Anybody going to the spring game this year?

Still need another year to win the East but could pull it off. Players still adjusting, some leaving.
All about the luck on the day. May go up for the spring game. Haven't been in a few years.

Still need another year to win the East but could pull it off. Players still adjusting, some leaving.
All about the luck on the day. May go up for the spring game. Haven't been in a few years.

Who was it that left I heard some kids left because they didn't see eye to eye with he staff but I can't find any info on it thanks.

Justin King and Vic Wharton I think. Here is a link. Also we have a new offensive coordinator for the players to adjust to. Should be good as he comes from the NFL.
http://www.knoxnews.com/govolsxtra/...-justin-king-vic-wharton-to-transfer_48375740

thanks for that. I guess the reasons haven't came out yet but I'm sure the will. Butch strikes me as a mark rick type as far as dealing with players. my way or the highway. Or Maybe they just thought they could get more playing time some place else.

If I was Vic Warthon I would have left to. With Marquez North, Von Pearson, Alton(pig) Howard, and Josh Malone all expected to be healthy Vic probably wouldn't have seen much action.

Back
Top Bottom