• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

VW airbag code - Help

rlmblm21

Default rank <1250 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
13   0
Reaction score
Does anyone in or around the Woodstock area have a code reader that can read airbag codes? And would you be willing to read my 2002 VW Jetta airbag code to put me on the right path for fixing? VW dealerships want $169 to read the dang code! Ugh.

Thanks,

Barbara

Thank you all for your replies, advice and offers. I appreciate your responses. I have had 2 offers to read for me, but both are far away. Therefore, I am interested in maybe picking up the item listed above in J jeep78 post above.

This may sound like a silly question, but will that piece of equipment read all codes, or just airbag codes? We don't own a diagnostic tool (usually just drop in at Auto zone, or Advance, or somewhere to get the codes read), but we have been discussing buying one. is that a good one?

Thank you all for your replies, advice and offers. I appreciate your responses. I have had 2 offers to read for me, but both are far away. Therefore, I am interested in maybe picking up the item listed above in J jeep78 post above.

This may sound like a silly question, but will that piece of equipment read all codes, or just airbag codes? We don't own a diagnostic tool (usually just drop in at Auto zone, or Advance, or somewhere to get the codes read), but we have been discussing buying one. is that a good one?

Reads all codes. OBDII, Brakes, Airbags

Reads all codes. OBDII, Brakes, Airbags
Thanks. I purchased one from your Amazon link last week. We read the codes last night. It did provide readings; I was not very good at interpreting them. LOL. We did get the airbag codes. There were 2; one said something like voltage (to or from) the supply too low (or something like that). I thought it was going to be easier. Now on to trying to find out what that means!

Back
Top Bottom