• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Customer Attacks Man Carrying Concealed Weapon In Florida

It appears that the guy has been charged with battery for attacking the lawfully carrying citizen (the Daniels, in the article, the definite article making him distinctive). Sounds like maybe there was something off, perhaps bats in the belfry as it were.

Shannon Watts-Bloomberg's mouth piece for MDA, now Every Town for Gun Safety speaks..... "Assaulting Gun Owners Should Be Legal"

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/01/foghorn/shannon-watts-assaulting-gun-owners-legal/

srw.jpg

Earlier today, we reported on the story of a (white) man who tackled a (black) CHL holder after it was noticed that the CHL holder was actually carrying a gun. Shannon Watts apparently saw the story as well, and her response is perfectly in line with what we’re used to seeing from her and the Moms. Namely, it betrays an utter lack of respect for gun owners even as human beings, and a burning desire to do harm to those who avail themselves of their Second Amendment rights . . .

In the story, the man who tackled the CHL holder was arrested for assault. Which is 100% legal and perfectly appropriate — the CHL holder had done nothing wrong, and the attack was completely unprovoked. But Shannon Watts sees things differently. According to Shannon Watts, she apparently believes that this elderly black man should have been beaten without consequence merely because he was following the law and carrying a firearm. All she cares about is that a man with a gun was tackled, and she is apparently incensed that the guy with a gun wasn’t arrested. “Because America.”

Shannon Watts in this one tweet is promoting the beating of a law abiding black man.

Michael Bloomberg and his employees in Moms Demand Action aren’t just preaching “gun sense,” they are preaching hatred and violence. Their rhetoric promotes the idea that gun owners aren’t human, and that they are a disease that needs to be eradicated. Their words have real consequences, and what we see here today is proof that Shannon Watts and Michael Bloomberg simply don’t care. They want gun owners to be beaten, killed, and otherwise eliminated from society. And they don’t care about the human cost

This is why it's important to also carry an easily accessible knife. If this guy had been able do that to me, he would have gotten cut to ribbons while he was focused on the gun.

Yep, and you don't have to stab/cut to kill just defend and get the ass clown off and make anyone reconsider assisting. Just make sure to scream help, he is attacking me, get him off as a tendon or two is cut to allow a release of grip. Then be the one to call 911 if possible to report the attack and use of self-defense.

I'd also make some attempt to render aid if he was bleeding out a bit.... But I'm nice like that.:becky:

Last edited:
This is why it's important to also carry an easily accessible knife. If this guy had been able do that to me, he would have gotten cut to ribbons while he was focused on the gun.

Yep, and you don't have to stab/cut to kill just defend and get the ass clown off and make anyone reconsider assisting. Just make sure to scream help, he is attacking me, get him off as a tendon or two is cut to allow a release of grip. Then be the one to call 911 if possible to report the attack and use of self-defense.

I'd also make some attempt to render aid if he was bleeding out a bit.... But I'm nice like that.:becky:

This^

except for maybe the last part might just let him bleed for awhile....

Back
Top Bottom