• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Customer Attacks Man Carrying Concealed Weapon In Florida

As the old saying goes, "concealed means concealed". The carrier gave his concealment away when he allowed the gun to be spotted while holstering in the parking lot. I like to see how many concealed weapons I can detect when I'm out in public. The easiest time is when a guy is getting out of his vehicle. Many will try to hide behind their open door while they remove the weapon from the vehicle and holster it. Those that drive or ride with a holstered firearm will almost invariably hike up their trousers and adjust the weapon as soon as their feet hit the ground. I have to fight the urge to do the latter myself.

What a f*cking jackass, I have learned through working with the general public that a large portion are completely stupid. This moron is so lucky that he didn't catch a bullet. What sucks is that if he did the media would have twisted the crap out of it making the 62 year old the bad guy. But this just reminds me that when I get the money I need to take some defensive training classes beyond just going to the range.

Back
Top Bottom