• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Was looking at Gunbroker.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Saw an Armalite AR 30 that peaked my interest. Started looking at pictures and the guy put a scope on it and had it pictured at the range. All of this after listing the firearm as new in the box never fired.

Who else sees an ad like that and the thought process goes right away to "the gun must shoot for shyt." which is why he's selling it without the scope he had on it at the range.

I also sometimes see the old scope not included around here as well line. Meaning the gun sucks but I want to keep the scope.

I’ll say I’ve listed/sold rifles with the scope not included but that’s because I really like the scope I have and have planned to place it on the next rifle I buy or just have laying around. Me keeping a scope has nothing to do with the rifle it’s on.
With that aside I’m sure that there are people who are doing exactly what you said.

Sorry, if it's been fired and or shop worn it ain't new.......Just sayin......And I'm not talking about that test fired shot at the factory. If a gun has been shot more than a couple of rounds, there are telltale signs that you can't restore.....

Could not begin to count the revolvers that are listed on ODT as UNFIRED! I actually want to respond and ask where that grand canyon turn line on the cylinder came from, but I never do. I just keep moving along and trying to make my way to post that are not listed by people that are stupid or think that I am.

Back
Top Bottom