• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Watch NFL games online???

dawgs511

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
Does anybody know how we can watch the Rams/Cardinals game today? My roommate is a big Rams fan but since the game isnt being shown here in Atlanta on Fox, we are looking to find a way to watch it online and hooking the laptop up to the TV. We don't have DirecTV and really aren't interested in paying $300+ for NFL Sunday Ticket.

Does anybody know a way to watch the NFL games online for free, or at a lower price than the NFL Sunday Ticket package, or are we pretty much SOL?

Not sure if the redzone channel is available on direct TV without the Sunday ticket but it is on dish network. Get to see all games with no commercials all day long! Best thang since sliced bread

I'm trying to watch the falcon game as well! From Seattle . I think a sports bar is our only choice

It's on fox today I believe. I'm a falcons fan so I'm set. But would like to find a way to watch the Rams game later without buying sunday ticket. If anybody finds or knows of a way to do that, let me know!

Google search "firstrowsports", top link should be a .eu link, there's always good streams on there every week for every game. I use it at work. It's a lot like justin.tv was.

Back
Top Bottom