• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weaponseducation dude annoys me

That guy is one Mack Daddy of a Douche! Rock ON! ... He really needs some public speaking classes and maybe someone to simply write him a script to follow. My favorite part of this video is when he holds the Sig and makes "machine gun" noises.
Is that a Philly accent I hear? If so it may just explain everything!

It could be the accent... :)

This guy is a egotistical moron. He got butt hurt because Ed Brown wouldn't give him an interview at SHOT Show and made a 12 minute video of himself whining the whole time about how rude he was for not giving him an interview.

I came here to post this. That video was all kinds of special. Watching this guy ramble on about guns is like watching QVC for retards. The video posted in the OP is a great example of that. He reads some specs taken from Sigs website then rambles on how he has taken it to the range a few times and had no problem so it will make a great end of the world gun. :wacko:

I came here to post this. That video was all kinds of special. Watching this guy ramble on about guns is like watching QVC for retards. The video posted in the OP is a great example of that. He reads some specs taken from Sigs website then rambles on how he has taken it to the range a few times and had no problem so it will make a great end of the world gun. :wacko:
Got a link?

Back
Top Bottom