• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well it's time Atlanta

Falcons fans are entertaining....
The Falcons are 2-8 this season and have lost at least nine of their first 11 games nine times in franchise history. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, that’s tied for the second-most in the Super Bowl era (Cincinnati Bengals are first with 11).

The Falcons defense has a defensive EPA of -88.54, second worst in the NFL.

The good news for Falcons fans is Brees is MATERIALLY less effective on the road (QBR drops from 78.5 to 58.5).
Yes it is 'possible' that the Falcons win tonight. Bad thing for Falcons fans is the game will end after the lottery booths close. Good news is drawing isn't until Friday.

"Wise up!"

Fun as it is, I will now admit, knowing the hisotry of the series, I won't be totally shocked if Atlanta pulls off the upset. The difference for me is, grown men getting paid millions of dollars to play for a team that is in a city basically none of them are from, many still don't permanently live in, so that bazillionaire owners can get richer.... affects my life exactly zero (except in this case I'll have to hear dillusional Falcons fans).

But hey.... Geaux Saints! Who dat?!?!?! "Bless you boys....."

9770706-large.jpg

Falcons fans are entertaining....

The good news for Falcons fans is Brees is MATERIALLY less effective on the road (QBR drops from 78.5 to 58.5).
Yes it is 'possible' that the Falcons win tonight. Bad thing for Falcons fans is the game will end after the lottery booths close. Good news is drawing isn't until Friday.

"Wise up!"

Fun as it is, I will now admit, knowing the hisotry of the series, I won't be totally shocked if Atlanta pulls off the upset. The difference for me is, grown men getting paid millions of dollars to play for a team that is in a city basically none of them are from, many still don't permanently live in, so that bazillionaire owners can get richer.... affects my life exactly zero (except in this case I'll have to hear dillusional Falcons fans).

But hey.... Geaux Saints! Who dat?!?!?! "Bless you boys....."

View attachment 241460
Lol I agree I'm used to seeing the Falcons split the series every year, hope they do it tonight!!!

Back
Top Bottom