• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best college QB seasons of all time...

That's the thing I hate about stats. It doesn't show championships. It doesn't show things you can't measure like how great of a game manager they may be, how good of a leader they are on the field, how they just get **** done when it needs to be done to win the game. At the end of the day what do people remember more? Who's won the most national championships or super bowls. Nobody sits there and quotes QBR.

On paper sure Bennet doesn't make the top 10, but he's got back to back natty's under his belt and was a Heisman finalist. Just like nobody cares or talks about Dan Marino anymore. Great QB, never won anything. Everyone hates and craps on Brady, but he's got 7 rings and was a backup QB at Michigan and the NFL till he got his shot.

TLDR, stats aren't always everything.... And haters gonna hate.

That's the thing I hate about stats. It doesn't show championships. It doesn't show things you can't measure like how great of a game manager they may be, how good of a leader they are on the field, how they just get **** done when it needs to be done to win the game. At the end of the day what do people remember more? Who's won the most national championships or super bowls. Nobody sits there and quotes QBR.

On paper sure Bennet doesn't make the top 10, but he's got back to back natty's under his belt and was a Heisman finalist. Just like nobody cares or talks about Dan Marino anymore. Great QB, never won anything. Everyone hates and craps on Brady, but he's got 7 rings and was a backup QB at Michigan and the NFL till he got his shot.

TLDR, stats aren't always everything.... And haters gonna hate.
Bennett, much like Mac Jones, was a product of his environment.
Take away GAs defense last year, make them average and they lose 2-3 games.
Not as much of a factor this year but their defense won them a few games.
Theres a reason he never made the all SEC team, hes not that good.

4 consecutive bowl and playoffs MVP’s , 29&3 as a starter and 2 National Championships and he’s not that good!! I know you hate all things Dawgs related but that’s a stretch opinion but it is yours to have.

4 consecutive bowl and playoffs MVP’s , 29&3 as a starter and 2 National Championships and he’s not that good!! I know you hate all things Dawgs related but that’s a stretch opinion but it is yours to have.
Just think how good he could have been if he were normal height and could actually see over his O-line.

I mean, GA's defense was pretty bad this year as you can see how much they got exposed especially in the secondary. But I guess Bennett had nothing to do with that 4th quarter come back against OSU when he threw for 190 yards in one quarter... Or how he had 398 total yards, 3 passing TDs and one rushing TD. Nope, that was just a product of his environment. He did everything he could to win that game and the defense just let OSU march right back down the field on nearly every possession. :lol:

Also, since you brought up Mac Jones, he's starting for the Patriots, so I guess he was kinda good after all...

I mean, GA's defense was pretty bad this year as you can see how much they got exposed especially in the secondary. But I guess Bennett had nothing to do with that 4th quarter come back against OSU when he threw for 190 yards in one quarter... Or how he had 398 total yards, 3 passing TDs and one rushing TD. Nope, that was just a product of his environment. He did everything he could to win that game and the defense just let OSU march right back down the field on nearly every possession. :lol:

Also, since you brought up Mac Jones, he's starting for the Patriots, so I guess he was kinda good after all...
Pretty bad? Do dawg fans even look at their own stats? UGA had the 10th ranked overall defense in the country this year. The only one even close in comparison is Michigan and they played junk big10 offenses all year. Granted GA didnt have to face many high powered offenses either but they were still dominant.
That 4thQ comeback was all thanks to the D stopping ohio twice. Yall seriously act like this is the big 12 where the offense does all the work.
Starting for the patriots is almost like starting for the falcons....

Back
Top Bottom