• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s your favorite firearm right now?

And the perfect hammer fired companion for the Mete Pro is the Sig P226 that in my experience will run Canik magazines
IMG_20231210_172105046.jpg

My favorite that I don’t shoot very often but when I do, it’s always a blast is my ULR .50 BMG. The wire stock sucked so I used the original mounting points to fab up some aluminum brackets for a standard 6 position buffer tube and stock. That way I could still keep the original hardware and use it if I ever felt the need to return it to stock.
IMG_8387.jpeg

My current favorite is easily the MP5. Its my latest machinegun, and is the nicest to shoot. We're still in our honeymoon phase, but I have a hotter and younger gun coming in 3 weeks that will take the mp5s place. Then two other guns early next year that will take all of their places.

View attachment 6956998
I was once issued a MP5….arguable the best 9mm sub gun ever made!.

IMG_0050.jpeg
IMG_0049.jpeg

And I don’t care about your idea of a “good example”. Men do what they want, based on what they deem to be acceptable risk. Freedom is a scary thing and all the rest of the chatter.
As much as I admire your personal freedoms......your Range then runs a poor business model. I too ran two gun ranges in Atlanta and Buckhead for several years.....it was RANGE policy that eye protection was required upon entrance. This was for the safety of the shooter along with proper protocols/etiquette requires but more importantly, it was a LIABILITY issue for the range in the event someone was injured. You do what you think is right for you. But if you worked for me standing on that platform,.....You would have been looking for another job. Sorry Brother.........it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom