• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What and how do you carry while you run?

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting I get to decide when and where bad things will happen to me. I could probably just tell them it’s a bad time and reschedule to when I’m not exercising.

Unfortunately, I’ve already had enough real world experience happen places where I was supposed to be relaxing to buy into that.

I guess I should have known that mentioning exercise and actually using/carrying your firearms would be a controversial combo on ODT.

This and a small CC

Funny... i never got robbed in the ****ing woods. Ask a silly question and you'll probably get silly answers.

Heres your options -

1. Wear a chest holster
2. Buy a 2 shot derringer
3. Run with floppy pockets
4. Run in full kit
5. Run somewhere you dont need a gun
6. Dont run

Just being realistic dude. Dont take it personally...

8nh5j2.jpg

Funny... i never got robbed in the ****ing woods. Ask a silly question and you'll probably get silly answers.

Heres your options -

1. Wear a chest holster
2. Buy a 2 shot derringer
3. Run with floppy pockets
4. Run in full kit
5. Run somewhere you dont need a gun
6. Dont run

Just being realistic dude. Dont take it personally...
I’m happy for you, bro.

I’ve already posted that I’ve been running with a gun, and how I do it. I just stated I was looking for other options. Plenty of others also do it, and I’m sure some have come up with other possible solutions. I don’t think the question is silly. I would argue that your need to try to invalidate something that you obviously have no real world experience with is a bit silly.

Back
Top Bottom