• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you buying on sale?

Dollar cost averaging over time in a S&P 500 Index Fund has done pretty well for anybody that has done it. If you're looking for the quick hit, you'll be quickly hit. Just saying.
This. Vanguard, fidelity, etc is where the real investments are. Broad index funds and DCA and time.

That said, I’m gambling in some individual stocks and it’s been hit or miss. Mostly miss. But considering I was willing to drink that money away at a bar and don’t touch the retirement **** it’s fine.

Another vote for dollar cost averaging into broad market index funds. Ride it out and stick to it. Take advantage of retirement accounts if it makes sense to you. I suck at picking stocks so I avoid it. I Bonds might be a good place to park some money if you don’t plan on using it for 5 years.

*I am not a professional financial advisor nor do I play one on tv.

Try buying a 5000 oz silver contract for 6 months future "good delivery", for example: regardless of whether the value of the contract is positive or not at expiration, instead of closing out in fiat-USD, demand that you want to take delivery of the 5000 oz of silver you bought for future delivery. You will quickly discover that there never was any silver available at all.

This is the epitome of corruption, at least on the commodity side of the market governed by the CFTC which is rotten to the core.

Back
Top Bottom