• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you buying on sale?

I’d guess you’d convert your IRA to AR parts.
I have slowed down on building and upgrading this year. I have only built one AR ( A Wilson Combat receiver / Daniel Defense barrel AR-15) and a 1911 full rebuild this year. I would have usually done 3 or 4 of one or the other by now. This inflation has sucked all my play money out of my wallet. Darn Democrats think Biden is the next Messiah. They do it right in the middle of the highest inflation rate since the 80's. Dummies! Furthermore the only IRA I am familiar with is the one in Ireland. 🤣

Reactions: GFB
Picked up several bags of Meat Head lump charcoal yesterday. I was almost out and it was highly recommended from another member..I've used BGE lump for 40+ years, can't wait to see how this new lump works..

I have slowed down on building and upgrading this year. I have only built one AR ( A Wilson Combat receiver / Daniel Defense barrel AR-15) and a 1911 full rebuild this year. I would have usually done 3 or 4 of one or the other by now. This inflation has sucked all my play money out of my wallet. Darn Democrats think Biden is the next Messiah. They do it right in the middle of the highest inflation rate since the 80's. Dummies! Furthermore the only IRA I am familiar with is the one in Ireland. 🤣
Irish IRA would make a terrible retirement option on the one hand. On the other, British prison might not be the worst option either.

Irish IRA would make a terrible retirement option on the one hand. On the other, British prison might not be the worst option either.
Ever eaten any British food? Ecccch! And hot tea instead of coffee would classify as cruel and unusual punishment to me.

Reactions: GFB
Keep this in mind. I believe we’re a long ways from the bottom.
IMG_7804.png

We are in prison, a financial prison and there is no way out. We just get confined if we don't pay. Just think of all the taxes on everything we do, own and make. It's taxing to even think about it. No pun intended.

Keep this in mind. I believe we’re a long ways from the bottom.View attachment 5824438
I read portions of a financial analysis book that was first published, I think, in the 1920s and is still in print after several updates. People have talked the “new paradigm” angle over and over and been proved wrong without fail. It’s like we can’t learn.

Back
Top Bottom