• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are you guys using on the armadillos?

If the PETA folks get wind of this, you guys are so in TRUB-BUL!
Armadillos are NOT a protected species, they are a NON-GAME species and have no closed season. There are no regulations on them. They are considered a nuisance species. We can kill all of them that we want!!!. READ THE HUNTING REGULATIONS!!!
IMG_1095.jpg

Armadillos are NOT a protected species, they are a NON-GAME species and have no closed season. There are no regulations on them. They are considered a nuisance species. We can kill all of them that we want!!!. READ THE HUNTING REGULATIONS!!!
View attachment 1046787

I don't see where he said they were a protected species. All I see is a guy cracking a joke about the nutjobs at PETA.

Dirty Tinks.

I let em go for now, they aren't bothering me. They come through my yard most nights, along with the three raccoons finishing off the cat food and the occasional Bob cat eating the cat food.

Dirty Tinks.

I let em go for now, they aren't bothering me. They come through my yard most nights, along with the three raccoons finishing off the cat food and the occasional Bob cat eating the cat food.
Glad they aren't botherin you , honestly. Them rascals are tearin Mama's yard all to s***

I killed one with a 40gr CCI SGB last week while squirrel hunting. It had its head stuck in a hole. I took a seated posistion and when it decided to take a peek it went night night. I have killed 11 dillos since October. They are everywhere on my lease.

My son and I are going on a hike/dillo killin trip Saturday at the lease. I will let you know if HSM 305gr 44mag "Bear Load" will get the job done.

Back
Top Bottom