• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the dumbest thing you've seen/heard in a gun shop?

"Any of you guys named Bedouin?"

I've come to the conclusion you are just disappointed bedoin wasn't real and wouldn't ride behind you on your bike.

And if you deny it, I'll release this picture of you to the ODT
i46.tinypic.com_2dnmfm.jpg

Last edited:
Had a girl shooting beside me at a gun store / range. I thought she was doing a lot of dry fires. Then she ask me to help her see why her gun was not shooting. I checked for a live round and dropped the mag and discovered she had the ammo in backward. She said it was much easier to load that way than the other way.

Surely that is a joke..... :jaw: Ok....probably not

Had a girl shooting beside me at a gun store / range. I thought she was doing a lot of dry fires. Then she ask me to help her see why her gun was not shooting. I checked for a live round and dropped the mag and discovered she had the ammo in backward. She said it was much easier to load that way than the other way.
LOL! No way!

Its ok, it was an HK wasnt it ?

Back
Top Bottom