• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is This All About?

Probably a government informant lol.
hahaha That's what I thought...
Have you seen the "Citizen Patrol" Car? I saw one the other day... just a poser old man inside driving around the hood in that civilian car with those words on the door, some white light on top and on the bottom says "Supporting local Sheriff Department"

hahaha That's what I thought...
Have you seen the "Citizen Patrol" Car? I saw one the other day... just a poser old man inside driving around the hood in that civilian car with those words on the door, some white light on top and on the bottom says "Supporting local Sheriff Department"
WTF is that all about? I saw one here in Little River (coast of NC & SC). Never seen one before. I have seen douche nozzles in FL with full light rigs on blacked out cars with private plates "acting" like cops on the roadways. I flip them off when I see them.

WTF is that all about? I saw one here in Little River (coast of NC & SC). Never seen one before. I have seen douche nozzles in FL with full light rigs on blacked out cars with private plates "acting" like cops on the roadways. I flip them off when I see them.
The one I saw was right here in O’Forsyth County around Cumming area. Supposedly he has the Sheriff’s blessing to do so. I was thinking “Just like the song from Fool Fighters: The Pretender!”

I didn't read any other posts on this thread, but its a google car or similar.
tenor (5).gif

Saw a white Nissan something or the other yesterday in QT's lot in Lawrenceville set up the same way. Laptop mounted on passenger side area. License plate readers on back. Civi tag on the car.
Was wondering wtf ...makes since now, repo looking.

Back
Top Bottom