• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your favorite handgun that you have owned?

Love the Browning Hi Power in 9mm my father carried most of his life. I shot it as a kid growing up and love having it now that he has passed. My Kahr CW45 is part of my anatomy. I just bought a Five Seven from a friend and i can imagine it being a close ally of mine. Had a Beretta PX4 Storm in 9mm. It was a great feeling gun, but didnt have it long enough to "fall in love'. Sounds like i love them all, right?

At the moment it would be my M&P 45C, best feeling auto I ever held.
Did the full Burwell trigger job and polished the bbl just to be a touch different.

i693.photobucket.com_albums_vv297_lowangz_MP45C.jpg

I love it!

1911 in .45acp hands down. i have owned many handguns but the 1911's are by far my favorite.(not talking cheap ones though, i mean the good ones with all the bells and whistles)

Very cool I will own a P7 one day. The question is not if just when.

They are great pistols. I have a P7 grade A on the way. Should be in my hands thursday. I have a buddy who will give you one in LIKE NEW condition for a great price derrick T. Drop me a PM and ill give you his info. Here is what mine looks like!

i586.photobucket.com_albums_ss308_sovietak474u_1HK.jpg

They are great pistols. I have a P7 grade A on the way. Should be in my hands thursday. I have a buddy who will give you one in LIKE NEW condition for a great price derrick T. Drop me a PM and ill give you his info. Here is what mine looks like!

I was just drooling over one of these last night. I love this gun. Question is...will you shoot it?

How much?

Back
Top Bottom