• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is your favorite handgun that you have owned?

West German P226 9mm. Got it for super cheap and it was brand new (17 years in a safe) when I got it. So, so, so, accurate and smooth, worlds away in quality from todays Sigs that are made in the U.S. out of recycled steel.

Sig P220. My uncle left me his Desert Eagle which I could not stand so I sold it and picked up my Sig 220 brand new with a ton of ammo. I just really like a .45 and really like Sig's although it is my only one. Right now I am stuck with quite a few Glocks because I am on a college kid shoestring budget but I have heard of worse problems for sure. Close 2nd is the G19.

My favorite handgun is my old High Standard Double Nine .22lr revolver. This old gun means more to me than my whole arsenal combined. It was purchased new by my Grandaddy in 1958 who gave it to my Dad who in turn passed it down to me when I was 12 years old. I remember carrying it on my hip in the woods as a child and later it rode shotgun with me in my truck through high school. I still carry it in the woods sometimes and occasionally shoot it at my range.

i999.photobucket.com_albums_af119_Defensive_Armament_2009_0723Camera0004.jpg

i would have to say my new Glock 19. it is accurate and fits my hand like a glove. i am more accurate with it than pretty much everything else i have owned. it is compact and holds enough rounds that i dont feel disadvantaged with it

I love my new Glock 23, but as far as favorite I would have to say the nickle plated S&W 636 .357 mag "Combat Revolver", it not only looks mean but it is. And we use it for everything from Home defense to hunting (deer) to just fun plinking. I must add though, these are the only two full size pistols I have had. Can't wait till I get my hands on a nice 1911 someday.

Back
Top Bottom