• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What kind of gun and caliber is your wife/girlfriend/mother carrying?

My wife has a Judge in the nightstand for personal protection, she likes the PDX ammo, worried about a heavier round going through the wall and taking out a kid. She hasnt carried it, but its probably too big for her to carry, she's 5'3". She kept talking about a Kimber 1911, so I got her a Ultra Carry II, 9mm (girly 1911). She hasnt shot it yet, but I have. I think that she isnt going to like the recoil, and I will get it back.

I think the Sig 238 would be a good choice based on the slide rack, and size, weight. Havent shot it, but think it would work for her, probably better than the Kimber.

my sister really likes her smith and wesson 637. Nice and small but does the job if needed!

My girlfriend has really become fond of the 22/45 lite I snagged the other day. Its kinda big but then again her coach purse could house a desert eagle.

My girl carries her Gen4 Glock19 in her Coach bag(that I had to buy her so she would actually carry her pistol....that I bought her) had to lol when I saw the Coach bag comment

Rossi .357 Magnum snubnose that she took from me once I got my second one or her .44SPL Bulldog. She's never been too recoil-sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom