• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What would you do? Does the Law Apply?

If this happened to your child...what is the proper recourse

• 1) Take the law into my own hands. I will fill in the gap where the law doesn't apply

• 2) Civil Matter: Sue the school for liability. Didn't provide adequate protection for my child

• 3) Civil Matter: Sue the parents of the bullies for liability

• 4) Civil Matter: Oust the school superintendent or administrator for minimizing the situation

• 5) Take it to the capitol and change the law or create anti-bullying laws

• 6) Raise money, payoff the bills and move on

• 7) Tacos

• 8) I would be banned if I commented here on what my thoughts are

Results are only viewable after voting.
2, 3 and 4.

2-That would never happen if my child was in my care, so it's your fault if it happens when they are in your care.
3-If you raise little thugs, you pay the price.
4-My kid unconscious on the floor is a BIG F'n DEAL! If you don't understand that, you should not be in the job at all.
I would own their souls legally. And then would make sure that every penny they ever earned would be mine. And then sue the perps, once they turned 18. I would make sure that jumping off a bridge would seem a better alternative to living to perps and their "parents".
Principal, school counselor and superindant would be walking streets and flipping burgers to pay judgements against them.

I would sue everybody....bullies parents, school district, principal, nurse, superintendent, teachers, how he hell can a kid get the crap beat out of him in a public restroom and no adults are on the scene in less than a minute??

These school administrators are such chicken shyt lowlifes....like the guy at Parkland who was ONLY concerned about covering his ass, as he stepped over the bodies of his students. What a scummy bastard.

Back
Top Bottom