• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's considered rough seas (pics of fish added)

2-4 turned into 9 or 15. I puked for 12 hours. I considered just rolling off the boat to end it. I will never ever go deep sea fishing again.

Looks like the seas are getting worse. I think they said in the 6 foot range. Hopefully that's as bad as it gets

Looks like the seas are getting worse. I think they said in the 6 foot range. Hopefully that's as bad as it gets
In my experience, the captain will give you good Intel on whether to venture out or not. As much as he wants to get paid, a rough day on the sea, is a rough day for all

In my experience, the captain will give you good Intel on whether to venture out or not. As much as he wants to get paid, a rough day on the sea, is a rough day for all

I'm sure he'll use his judgment before going out. I know 6 feet is doable for the boat. I'm just more worried about me than anything. If he goes out I will be on the boat for sure

I'm sure he'll use his judgment before going out. I know 6 feet is doable for the boat. I'm just more worried about me than anything.
6' rollers are definitely doable, but ur gonna feel it for sure, regardless of boat size. I hope u can make it out man

Back
Top Bottom