• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's Up with Buds Gun Shop??

OP, you said yourself you got a great price. Try to relax until you receive your gun. If you wanted it now, you wouldn't have gone the e-check, wait routine anyway. "Price, quality, or service: pick 2" applies here.

^^^This. Though, I appreciate the OP sharing his experience. Good to know what retailers to avoid in a time crunch. When I order online, I am usually drawn more by price, and am willing to delay gratification. If I'm desperate, I pay LGS prices, and just bite the bullet (no pun intended). Usually, if I'm ordering online, it's something I know I want, but am waiting for the right price to buy. If I take a month researching to make sure I want it, I can wait another month for it to arrive. But, I don't compete so I'm not in @Bear44 's shoes. Hope the new rifle works out better for him than the last. Customer service, whether from a manufacturer or distributer is usually hit or miss. Once again, no offense to the OP, thank you for giving us the benefit of your experience.

they never sent me anything saying my gun shipped or tracking numbers. I finally called the place i was having it shipped to and they told me it had been in for a few days and they were about to call me to remind me my gun was in so i could pick it up

they never sent me anything saying my gun shipped or tracking numbers. I finally called the place i was having it shipped to and they told me it had been in for a few days and they were about to call me to remind me my gun was in so i could pick it up
Glad it showed up somewhere. Piss poor excuse on the FFL. All LGS are different, but the ones I've dealt with at least called me the day they got it in. Some have even called after they closed just to let me know it was there and when the store hours were to come get it.

I'd be interested if the shipping label is still on the package and if you can determine when it was delivered, could have been sitting there for a week.

High volume is no excuse for an item taking weeks, or who know how long to get out your door. Very inefficient logistics...maybe they need to hire a consultant and a few extra hands. They have now exceeded the shipping window they state on their website. I'll be getting a refund and spending my money with someone else.

Last edited:
Hmmm...I've always had good luck with them...bought a CZ .410 O/U from them last mo for a quail gun. I found that shooting them with a 12 ga wasn't very sporting LOL.

Back
Top Bottom