• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's yalls opinion? (poll) Should Bumpfire stocks stay around?

Should the Bump Fire stock system be banned or regulated?

• Total voters
You referenced a device that was examined years ago by BATFE which required rods, springs and linkages. As far as I can remember the slide fire uses no rods or linkages and I cannot remember there being a spring.

As far as "all I got?" When you have facts, that's all that's needed.

The 2006 ruling applies the machine gun rule to a speed em up device that resets the trigger between shots.

So in my opinion if the 2006 ruling is good law then the 2010 ruling ain't; and the BATF has jurisdiction over the slidefire as a machine gun part.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that. I promise.

The 2006 ruling applies the machine gun rule to a speed em up device that resets the trigger between shots.

So in my opinion if the 2006 ruling is good law then the 2010 ruling ain't; and the BATF has jurisdiction over the slidefire as a machine gun part.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that. I promise.
Hey, does a Slidefire use a spring? Has there been a ruling to supercede the 2006 ruling on the 10/22 device? It has a spring that pushes the action forward within the stock. Curious as to how that might be operationally different than a Slidefire.

I only say no in defiance. Give these people an inch and they'll take a mile. If they smell blood or feel they've won a victory, they'll only go after something else.

All that being said, bump fire stocks rank right up there in uselessness with the ballsack foregrip. Nearly as queer as well.

IMG_4727.JPG

Back
Top Bottom