When someone buys or trades just to resell your gun.

I'm trading for a fairly rare gun tomorrow. I'm exited, but I've never even seen one in real life.

If I hate it, which I hope I don't, I'm going to try and sell it for whatever the market will bear.

I had a guy tell me he wanted a rifle I had so he could give it to his dad for his birthday, it was listed for sale or trade within the week. Another guy really wanted a revolver I had since he got rid of one like it years ago and always wanted another. It was listed in a few days for 200 more than it should have been valued. Both instances were annoying (just tell me you want a gun to trade or sell etc, I don't care!) but wasn't that big of a deal to me.

Sounds like the same person I delt with he was buying for his dad then a day later he was selling his dads gun that he had for many years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you sell for what you consider a fair price it's up to the new owner. Now if the new owner lists it and makes spurious statements, I'd be ticked.

I'm assuming anyone trading at any real volume and making a profit along the way has an FFL.

Back
Top Bottom