• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where are the USPs?

Really? I couldn't get past the WAY-worse-than-a-Glock Triggers in the two I had--For what they cost back when they were purchased new, H&K should be ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES for sending guns out the door with such CRAPPY Triggers...
Definitely not a great factory trigger. IMO, better than a glock, though. I had their "match" triggers in all of mine. Either came that way, or had em installed.

Unlike others the usp is one of my favorite pistols . I have several including the expert which is my favorite . I liked it so much that my favorite odt tattoo artist placed one on me permanently

3C26C943-9C47-4DF8-A772-278E4436BAC0.jpeg

The USPs are still made in Germany unlike the P, VP, and HK45. The USPs are more expensive than the latter now. With the P, VP, and HK45 being so cheap now I think the USPs just aren't as plentiful.

I think a big part of it is that the USP price point is still set around 800-900$ US and a brand new P30sk at this point is like $500

Its so weird that there are currently more HK P series guns for sale on here than there are USP, USP Compacts and P30s.... combined. I need another gun like I need another hole in my head right now but I just find that interesting. Are these guns that hard to come by? Isnt HK still making them?

Back
Top Bottom