• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where do you find realistic values for used firearms??

I literally just shook my head reading a classified up in the central ga section...so definitely not there. I guess bluing loss and rashes add to the value of common old smith revolvers? I'm buying the wrong ones then.

Lets face it, we all know what the fair price should be on 99% of our items, but few folks wanna mark them that way. Very rarely do I need to check gunbroker unless its a unicorn.

I don't like the haggle thing. I ask the price I want and need and like to leave it there. I also don't like going to a seller and asking them if they will take lower. If I wanted to go through all that crap I would go buy a car. I know that most disagree, but that's just me.
I'm with you. I rarely haggle when buying or selling. Definitely not haggling with some newb either. But, I will cut deals for long time and established members just cuz

Senior gun owners and veterans-ODTer won’t buy your gun unless if it’s advertising almost as a gift. So, better to stick with the higher ODT prices, newbies love them and will pay. Lol….
price is a dead horse anyway…. Just carry on… lol
:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:
View attachment 3638406
Good answer, couldn't have said this any better. Depends on how long you want to take to sell it. Price it right and it won't last long.

72566448.jpg

Back
Top Bottom