• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where to find serious business investors?

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
I’ve had two separate investors pull out on me when it was time to show the cash instead of talk about it. It took me quite a lengthy amount of time to even track those two down and now I’m at a dead end. I prefer places I can walk in and shake hands with someone to gauge if there serious or not. Anyone have any leads?

It’s risky to start a business, especially with an unknown person. I want to see someone is serious and dedicated to it.

Track record of success, real understanding of the market or production or whatever.

I also want them to have a ton of skin on the game. Maybe sell off some guns/ammo and show up with some of the cash on your end?

What is the business ? Are you prepared to make no salary from the business for 6 months to a year ? Do you have any history in the industry ? A track record of success ? I worked for a start up. I have stories for days of the poor decisions. The company folded with an over $2 million guaranteed government contract on the table. But they could not cut cost enough to claim it. dead weight employees and high paid owner sealed the failure.

What is the business ? Are you prepared to make no salary from the business for 6 months to a year ? Do you have any history in the industry ? A track record of success ? I worked for a start up. I have stories for days of the poor decisions. The company folded with an over $2 million guaranteed government contract on the table. But they could not cut cost enough to claim it. dead weight employees and high paid owner sealed the failure.
Security. I‘m well aware of the sacrifices and what it takes to start a business. I would still have my first company if it hadn’t been for COVID.

Today everything is booming!!! 12 months from now may be a different story. After 2008 and the Covid shutdown per the government, starting most any businesses is a huge risk. Imagine if you bought a restaurant fall of 2019, then was forced to shut down 4 months later in 2021!!!!!

Today everything is booming!!! 12 months from now may be a different story. After 2008 and the Covid shutdown per the government, starting most any businesses is a huge risk. Imagine if you bought a restaurant fall of 2019, then was forced to shut down 4 months later in 2021!!!!!
True but I doubt work will be a struggle to find with the general state of things around the world. The whole reason I’m not investing so heavily into stateside security is because who knows what things will look like here in a year. You know what won’t change in a year, or hell even 10 for that matter? Africa, the Middle East, South America, etc.

Back
Top Bottom