• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which micro red dot?

I played with one just a minute ago. They are nice but bigger than thought

It’s a good fit on that platform.

00BE5A68-4348-4D36-912A-632C33FDA88D.jpeg

It’s a good fit on that platform.

For some reason it was hard for me to find the dot quickly with it . I guess my eyes are use to the rmr and the nano. I do need to find that forward pistol grip. I found everything else

+1 on the Aimpoint. I prefer the H1 as I do not run night vision and feel like the T1 has only about 1/3 of its brightness settings usable without it. I have snagged the H1 as cheap as $400 on here with a little digging. Mine have been run hard on several different platforms and I have not been able to kill one.

If you are not sure on the size of the optic but think you might like that size, try a bushnell trs-25. It's about the same size with very similar controls. Had one of those on an HK style 308 pistol and it never failed on me. Hope this helps.

+1 on the Aimpoint. I prefer the H1 as I do not run night vision and feel like the T1 has only about 1/3 of its brightness settings usable without it. .

Huh...I have a T1, it came without a box, or instructions. I wondered why I had to turn it all the way to max brightness before i could see any of the red dots.

This or MRO.

I believe the H1 is the cheapest of those 4 aimpoints, but you can find MROs for under $400.

View attachment 1524009
That’s nice . I took my reflex off my mp5 and gave that a go. it seemed too big as well. The tp9 is around the size of a desert eagle . So it’s harder to get away with a large optic on there . I decided to give the rmr the first go on there .

Hopefully it shoots well so I can spend that saved money on the overly expensive mags.

That’s nice . I took my reflex off my mp5 and gave that a go. it seemed too big as well. The tp9 is around the size of a desert eagle . So it’s harder to get away with a large optic on there . I decided to give the rmr the first go on there .

Hopefully it shoots well so I can spend that saved money on the overly expensive mags.
There was a link posted in the b&t fb page for $45 mags

Back
Top Bottom