• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which One Next

Neither!

Get an STI Spartan in 9mm. 3 times the gun for just a bit more cash.... Much better slide to frame fit and great trigger out of the box....

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_de7b37b0.jpg

1911's only come in one caliber. and thats .45acp sir

1911's only come in one caliber. and thats .45acp sir

I do plan on eventually getting a true 1911, however I guess I just like the novelty of having one chambered in 9mm. Never had a 1911, been almost a pure CZ guy for a while now. Recently got into AR's and developed a case of the black rifle disease. Don't think the wife can handle me diving full on into 1911 territory.

I do plan on eventually getting a true 1911, however I guess I just like the novelty of having one chambered in 9mm. Never had a 1911, been almost a pure CZ guy for a while now. Recently got into AR's and developed a case of the black rifle disease. Don't think the wife can handle me diving full on into 1911 territory.

yes, yes i like you. cz is the ****

i love my cz75, first handgun i bought. has been nothing but my perfect all round anti-son-uv-a-***** device for years now. never jammed, shoots dead on, nothing but praises from everybody who has shot it

but i wanna get a 1911 so bad, have been puttin in off for a while now. i decided that while ria 1911's are good, i should get a legit colt or even springfield

A friend of mine has a Dan Wesson Valor(CZ) and it is an amazing pistol. It is probably a 1200-1400 dollar pistol though. Not ready to make that kind of purchase quite yet.

CZ's are amazing. I have a couple pistols, a rifle, and looking to get into their shotguns as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom