• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

which player do you want to win the super bowl the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
swampbuck it's as simple as this, yer either fer us or agin us! The ONLY reason I watched NFL was to watch Manning rack up another record. When he did not win the Heisman you could see it in his face that he was determined to be THE best quarterback in NFL history. He's not out there for the money he's out there to prove a point! Ever pay attention to him when he faces Charles Woodson? He deliberately passes to whoever Woodson is covering just to make him look bad. I have not watched an NFL game since they refused to air pro gun commercials. Football is the ONLY sport that I would actually watch. Bob Costas ticked me off years ago with his political ranting so I would mute any game he announced. I'm not going to support ANY event, group, or sport that does not support my views. I don't watch the olympics because they won't air the shooting sports. Curling is a sport?! I don't pick and choose for my convenience, I pick and choose in the things I believe in.

Manning for sure, so what if the NFL dose not like guns, I LOVE FOOTBALL and that is what the NFL provides for me. Like someone else said, you will be hungry and bored if you " ban" everyone or companies that do not feel the same as you do. Now, companies like Dicks and CTD can suck ass. I still refuse to pay for a crapichino at Starbucks 2nd A friendly or not. Bronco's beat the Seahawks, come on.

I have a man crush on Peyton Manning.... I just love the way he attacks his opponents weaknesses and his quick decision making. Can't wait to see what Belichick throws at him this sunday and how he handles it.

I have a man crush on Peyton Manning.... I just love the way he attacks his opponents weaknesses and his quick decision making. Can't wait to see what Belichick throws at him this sunday and how he handles it.

can't really imagine what goes on in his head as he's playing. would love to listen to him narrating his on field thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom