• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 22
I don’t think there is any rewards programs out there for paying with the almighty cash. I run everything I have on my CC. And then take a trip in the fall with my chick off of the rewards. No fumbling, no drama and no problems with my little plastic card and magnetic stripe.
As I said I pay with cash on certain things, if that transaction is charging me 3.5% to run my card. For instance some restaurants do, also like all local tax offices, such as property taxes or tag offices all charge those fees. If your taxes are $2000.00 , that's $70.00 just to run your credit card or debit card, why not pay that with a check and save that money. I get money back too on my credit cards also. When folks retire I think they'll see and justify saving that money. I have always looked at saving money where you can. My Dad always said it looks better in my pocket that theirs.

I don’t think there is any rewards programs out there for paying with the almighty cash. I run everything I have on my CC. And then take a trip in the fall with my chick off of the rewards. No fumbling, no drama and no problems with my little plastic card and magnetic stripe.
Use the cash if they be offer cash discount. if not...get them rewards and pay it off immediately. this is the way.
Yep. This is the way. The points rack up at the pump and grocery store. Especially with prices these days.

I rarely have cash on my person, though today is one of those days...
When I was paid in cash for a job in my younger years or received a paper check I usually had cash on hand. Nowadays on direct deposits, it's easier to charge to the card. Not to mention the lack of simple math today's cashiers seem to have...

When we go on vacations I tend to grab some cash out of the safe so we don't need to worry about using the credit cards.

Back
Top Bottom