• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

but strippers have a swipe spot
1000004422.png

Yeah but it's totally safe to walk around with $700 on you, way safer than worrying about online thieves :lol:

It's so hard to "fumble" around on my card when I'm sliding it in the slot at the pump to pay for gas that takes all of 15 seconds. Versus having to walk inside up to the cashier, wait in line behind all the folks buying lotto tickets and cigarettes, to pay for my gas before I pump it and hope I guess the amount right, wait for change, etc. :lol:

Y'all crack me up.

I don’t think there is any rewards programs out there for paying with the almighty cash. I run everything I have on my CC. And then take a trip in the fall with my chick off of the rewards. No fumbling, no drama and no problems with my little plastic card and magnetic stripe.

I don’t think there is any rewards programs out there for paying with the almighty cash. I run everything I have on my CC. And then take a trip in the fall with my chick off of the rewards. No fumbling, no drama and no problems with my little plastic card and magnetic stripe.
Use the cash if they be offer cash discount. if not...get them rewards and pay it off immediately. this is the way.

Back
Top Bottom