• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

shinola.gif

ok. probably not the right thread...I was at a Phish show in Alpharetta a few years ago.

It was after the show and we were in the parking lot watching cops chase the Nitrous kids all over the parking lot....they sell balloons filled with laughing gas to hippys.

Was 2nd night of a 3 night run. My boys and I are very observant...we noticed a crew of young black males being run by an older black gentleman...lapel mics and all. they were very organized.

We see a kid walking by in sweat pants and dark skin...speaking into a lapel mic..."I got the cash. let's get out of here."

keep in mind that Alpharetta's finest were chasing these kids all over 3 parking lots...

my buddy pulls a sig sauer p239 off my door holster and tells this kid..."dude you are lucky we are all Eagle Scouts over here or I would have taken your sweat pants and all the cash innem. Don't think a bunch of white hippys don't pack head bro, you in Atlanta."

Kid turned white. there was no gas in the parking lot after the sunday show. everyone assumed the cops ran em off...

EDIT:
I managed a business that sold nitrous. Had a dubious salesman who desperately tried to persuade me to sell to a shady pair who just wanted to sell it at parties and events.

Ok by my avatar you should know that I am not "white". Still I rarely carry much cash. For many of the reasons stated previously and others. Don't even get me started on that GoFundMe bs.

And just remember if your government tells you that you don't need a gun, you need a gun!
According to my avatar, I’m not white either

“race” is the subject of everything nowadays it seems !

There has to be some reason to blame stuff on besides oneself…..so - “race be it , bruh !!” 😎
( Peeps today can’t seem to take blame or responsibility for anything…. So , there ya go ! )
u know that there is a dick sucker in every crowd! they just don’t want to say it!

Back
Top Bottom