• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

I always carry at least $25k on me in cash. never know when you need to buy a midget. ARCman47 ARCman47 am I right?

Yesssuhhh!!!

7dj3.gif

Since meeting Palmettomoon I always carry fresh $100 bills on me are use them for tips And other things. Just recently I had one of these guys at the gas station come up wanting money so I just handed him a $100 bill and he was happy to pig and mud. Once I drove off I didn’t know whether he was cussing or whatever.

IMG_1340.jpeg

Lol I can't stand getting behind y'all in line. Do you at least have it partially filled out before you get to the checkout? Like the name, date and signature? Or do you make me wait 10 minutes while you get it all ready? :lol:
I usually fill in that information before I enter the store, but it is fun to watch the reaction of people in line behind me, you know the impatient ones that feel they are the most important people on the planet.

It's also fun to watch the cashier try and figure out what to do with a check, and I have lost count of the number of times they have handed my check back to me after it's been processed... I just hand it back to them and ask for my receipt.

I usually fill in that information before I enter the store, but it is fun to watch the reaction of people in line behind me, you know the impatient ones that feel they are the most important people on the planet.

It's also fun to watch the cashier try and figure out what to do with a check, and I have lost count of the number of times they have handed the back to me after it's been processed... I just hand it back to them and ask for my receipt.
Fair enough. But having said that, us card users always feel the same about check users. Y'all must think you're the most important person in the world whipping that thing out like we're all not trying to get places :lol:

Thank you for filling yours out ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom