• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WHITE MEN WHO NEVER CARRY CASH!

Card only users: what do you do when you fill up your tank then walk in store and the internet is down? Last check I wrote was for that very reason. But not all stores will take checks...

I have not used a ATM card in 40 years. I work my ass off everyday. Save most of my money. When I need cash I write myself a check at the bank for a few thousand dollars. I always carry about $700 everywhere I go. When I get down to below $1000 on hand I write myself another check. It's fun watching the rest of the world fumbling with their cards and apps for small amounts of money. Putting their info out there everyday for online thieves and billing errors to screw them when they don't even suspect it. I'm not rich. I just manage petty cash in a better way and it gives m more independence.
What’s fun is collecting 2-5% cash back simply by tapping my phone! I’ve made thousands of dollars by not using dollar bills. I’m not rich, but richer than I would be paying with cash, hey, to each their own.

Card only users: what do you do when you fill up your tank then walk in store and the internet is down? Last check I wrote was for that very reason. But not all stores will take checks...
I sincerely doubt there are any pumps designed to let you fill up before you pay, cash or credit. otherwise you'd have all sorts of folks filling up and dipping out.

Slide it at the pump before you start, if it's down it's down and I can either go inside and pay cash, or drive down to the next station.

I've never been able to get the pump to work before I've paid since the card at the pump was implemented.

Where are you getting gas without prepaying? I thought that went away in the 90's....

IMG_5417.gif

I sincerely doubt there are any pumps designed to let you fill up before you pay, cash or credit. otherwise you'd have all sorts of folks filling up and dipping out.

Slide it at the pump before you start, if it's down it's down and I can either go inside and pay cash, or drive down to the next station.

I've never been able to get the pump to work before I've paid since the card at the pump was implemented.
Not true: just this past Tuesday I got a little over $38 in non ethanol fuel for the lawn mower... This particular store will not take checks though. It was another store that I had to write a check. So, I know of at least two stores in Coweta that you can pump before paying.

Back
Top Bottom