• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who all has owned this gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are not mad at the guy you got it from but he needs to step up and at least offer to undo this deal. It's the right thing to do.

I know you are not mad at the guy you got it from but he needs to step up and at least offer to undo this deal. It's the right thing to do.

He and I have been in communication. I don't have any desire to undo the deal. For starters, if I wanted to undo the deal I should have thought about that before I started selling parts off the gun that I don't want or need.

He and I have been in communication. I don't have any desire to undo the deal. For starters, if I wanted to undo the deal I should have thought about that before I started selling parts off the gun that I don't want or need.

You make valid points.

Sure is a pretty gun. The finish looks like it was painted by a professional.

Alright, I've read this entire thread to the end and I just want to say NWSharpshooter, you're a scholar and a gentleman. I have no idea how I'd handle this situation if it were me, but I also have had no interaction with the seller and don't have all the details. From what I can tell you're going about it admirably.

And second, WHO IS THIS HOOK PERSON TO WHOM YOU ALL REFER? I'm fairly new to the ODT so this is the first I'm hearing about this Wizard of Weapons, this God of Guns, this Resurrector of Rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom