• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who here drives a BMW?

Several years ago, my wife totaled a 1976 2002tii that I'd mostly restored...

Some dummy pulled out in front of her.

Sad day.

BMW 2002 - Back Home.jpg

I came really close to buying a 5 series when I decided to buy my Optima instead. For the price difference...and considering the similar list of features...I couldn't bring myself to spend the extra money. Is my Optima equal to a BMW? Nah...but it's close enough considering I could buy a second $20K car before I got to the price tag on the BMW.

Nice ride, Soviet...huge upgrade from the Equi-NOTS...;)

Last edited:
I'm a used car dealer and i have a 09 540i and a 08 745i and man parts for bmw are no joke i paid 1700 dollars for one head light for the 5series my oldest son drives a 03 bmw m3 got it for a steal 4,200 dollars with only 89k miles

I came really close to buying a 5 series when I decided to buy my Optima instead. For the price difference...and considering the similar list of features...I couldn't bring myself to spend the extra money. Is my Optima equal to a BMW? Nah...but it's close enough considering I could buy a second $20K car before I got to the price tag on the BMW.

Nice ride, Soviet...huge upgrade from the Equi-NOTS...;)

Yeah no doubt. The other day the door handle broke off when I pulled it. That was the last straw. So sick of that car. I got my monies worth out of it. Now it's someone else's problem.

I considered a BMW but ended up with a Mercedes SLK and have had 0 problems with it. 125 thousand miles with no major repairs.

Back
Top Bottom