• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who here drives a BMW?

ahh wealth envy,,, on a guntrader site, tell us how your Pinto handles, Mr Capitalist.
Not really. A lot of people that drive BMW's park them at apartments or rented houses. They lease the car and the home and stretch the dollar too thin and wonder why they can't ever get ahead. That being said, I owned a 750 for three years and decided I needed less money in my depreciating asset. So I bought a suburban that wasn't much cheaper, but I can park the car wherever I want and don't always walk around it looking for scratches and door dings. I can also pull a boat and throw plywood in the back.

If you can afford them, great!! Actually every service, oil change and brake job was included with my 750. Exceptional service from BMW. But, regardless of how you look at it, you pay for it.

I just can't stand people that are constantly trying to keep up with the Jones'. You drive a car that you can afford and live in a house that you own, great! You rent an apartment and lease a car, not impressed.............

I know, I sound like a Richard, oh well...........

I drive a lot of Beamers at work. They are very nice. I work for Mercedes and the Beamer is the better overall car IMO and they just look a lot better. Don't get me wrong we have some bad ass AMG cars here but the 2012 X5, the 2013 Audi S5 and the 2013 Shelby GT500 pushing around 750hp are my favorite cars we have right now. Good for you bud.

does it have a dip stick? )

This. Apparently BMW is starting to go with no dipstick in some of their cars and relying solely on sensors. My question is what happens when your sensor goes out?

Also, I sub in for my uncle as the manager for a month while he goes on vacation but just this past summer we had a BMW come in and needed a new blower motor which is usually just an 2 hours at the most for removal and installation for most cars ... this ******n thing took 6 hours to just take out because the entire dash had to come out. In the pursuit of innovation, they're making things a little too hard to maintain.

Back
Top Bottom