• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why I don't buy knives on the ODT

Sold a Buck 184 last year to a guy, he paypaled me, I sent it , he loved it a week later he said it was fake. I paid him back and he sent me one back that had some swapped out parts. I have since replaced the part and will never go through that again

Sold a Buck 184 last year to a guy, he paypaled me, I sent it , he loved it a week later he said it was fake. I paid him back and he sent me one back that had some swapped out parts. I have since replaced the part and will never go through that again

I hate paypal. You was likely forced to refund him the money because past dealings with paypal tells me they would have sided with him. Unless you had receipt or something from an authorized dealer, even then they still might have. Should have told that dude to kick rocks.

I hate paypal. You was likely forced to refund him the money because past dealings with paypal tells me they would have sided with him. Unless you had receipt or something from an authorized dealer, even then they still might have. Should have told that dude to kick rocks.

Dead on! I know they were real, he even sent me a letter from the expert . Mine and y friend bought them at knives shot in 86. He got out of the military and passed after DS. I had sold mine to pay bills. His mom gave me his

I did tell him that, PayPal gave him his money back and if I wanted to use PayPal again , I had to pay it back
Crazy thing is, I gave him a deal on it because he was a fellow VET.

There are some very sharp accusations being thrown around in this thread. I wish y'all would clean the edges a bit and sharpen the tone so we can fully understand the penitratration of what has transpired when being stuck with a counterfeit blade.

Are esee or mora blades some to look out for?

I see your point.

Back
Top Bottom