• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why is GA not apart of this? WTF!

bulletslinger101

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
60977CF1-320F-4121-875E-516FE478EB15.jpeg

Its not just ITP. We have nearly doubled population around here. We essentially hung a blue light out for them. We are surrounded by out of state tags, and have been for several years now. Its like Florida vacation season, but they never leave.
There are even lines at the gas pumps. They will build upwards now. Its already starting. Metropolitan Alpharetta.

Because of Atlanta. Unfortunately the majority of the population is within that perimeter, and they're all the woke liberals from NY and CA that move here and bring their leftist policies.

You beat me to it. One of my jobs requires me to drive ITP to meet with clients. It’s like stepping into California without leaving the South. Stacy Abrams signs, Regulate guns not women, BLM, and LGBTQ are everywhere. There are some homeless camps around as well that would make you think you are on the left coast as well.

Dawn Staley , coach of South Carolina women's basketball says it is fine with her to let biological men play -- probably right up to the point her team loses to one.

Back
Top Bottom