• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why SBR a 5.56 AR?

I believe successor typically does. Will ultimately depend on exact wording of your trust. You can contact @Heavy D 's firm and ask them for clarification with your specific trust. If you used a firm to create your trust, just contact them.

I stopped using my trust with the new laws. YMMV

Used "standrd" trust forms and had a law school student and someone with a bunch of nfa toys look over it lol. The gubment saw fit to left me take possession of a couple of cans using it so it cant be that bad.

Math is hard

My argument is that .223 isn't hearing safe/pleasant even with a can unless you crank it way down. I do see the .300 blackout argument b/c I have owned a chopped, suppressed MPX in 9mm and that **** was the most fun I have had with guns. .300 ppr just too much.

Used "standrd" trust forms and had a law school student and someone with a bunch of nfa toys look over it lol. The gubment saw fit to left me take possession of a couple of cans using it so it cant be that bad.
You out more effort into it than me, and had the same outcome with multiple approvals. Then the laws changed, and I didn't feel like switching things up and getting the extra prints, so I went the individual route with everything else since.

My argument is that .223 isn't hearing safe/pleasant even with a can unless you crank it way down. I do see the .300 blackout argument b/c I have owned a chopped, suppressed MPX in 9mm and that **** was the most fun I have had with guns. .300 ppr just too much.
Meh. Come shoot one. And you register the lower, as you know. Can always switch up the upper to 300, 22lr, 9mm, whatever you desire, down the road.

You out more effort into it than me, and had the same outcome with multiple approvals. Then the laws changed, and I didn't feel like switching things up and getting the extra prints, so I went the individual route with everything else since.

How do you handle the transfer to future generations? As an almost 40 year old, I pray I don't die soon, but know for sure at this point that I will eventually. I'd like to make sure my kids and grandkids can hopefully enjoy my toys.

Back
Top Bottom