• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why the steep price on the ODT

I hear you. However, if you want to truly compare cost, you also have to factor in the inconvenience of meeting someone at a specified time and possibly traveling a distance to make a deal. Spending an hour of your day and gas to save $50 isn't really a great "deal". Granted, being that this is a hobby for most (including myself), price is not the end-all-be-all.

Like I said, if the price is too high, don't buy. I have driven all over the State for various deals, never saw it as an inconvience, always been happy with the deal. I think some folks just like to complain.

I don't have one and refuse to pay for God-given rights.
But you won't be able to buy half the guns on here without one. ;)
OK, this is becoming a derail... Back on track...

t8JYYjT.jpg

This is something that has bothered me for a while now. There used to be great deals on here and that hasn't ended but is really rare these days! I always try to trade and go with retail prices to help with a value but I won't sell or buy anything used for more than I can get it brand new for unless I really want it and it's hard to find. ODT is still a great place and I have made several friends and met some really nice folks! I will stick around for a while longer I guess lol

Back
Top Bottom