• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WiFi and health problems..

Hogdaddy

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
51   0
Reaction score
I've been dancing around my sensitivity to EMF and realized WiFi in my home was causing me problems. I now have my computers hardwired and turned off the WiFi. Headaches are now gone and so is the almost constant burning sensation i had on my left shoulder blade.. it can also cause insomnia. If you have unexplained ailments it might be wise to comsider environmental factors. This modern world comes with its share of unhealthy consequences.

I’ve heard this from other ppl before too. I haven’t tried it yet but really want to. What’s the worst that could happen. It does nothing. So why not try it out is my mentality.

I was having constant headaches while wearing a Bluetooth watch. It's kind of woo woo but we are electrical beings and so any type of force affects us. In my opinion, while like Spencer said we are still getting hit with stuff at least it's not directly blasting you with such a close proximity. In which case if you wanted to spend money just Faraday your whole house.
Let us know how everything goes.

I'm old so have only been using wifi for maybe a decade?, but if I was younger and thought I would be exposed to that for most of my life I would be concerned. I was a radar tech in the Navy so couldn't tell you how much RF I absorbed sleeping next to the transmitter cabinets.
My son and his wife were living in a 4 unit apartment when my granddaughter was born and I ordered them several sections of fabric that blocks most EMF, also sent him a meter that measures 3 different sources of EMF. I don't know enough about the effects on infants to know if that helped or not but they are in a home now so don't have to worry as much. The have everything hardwired and say she doesn't sleep if they enable wifi on their router.

The thing to remember about any type of radiation is that the power drops off with the distance SQUARED, and the power behind WiFi signals is very low in general.

The older 2.4 GHz signal was limited to 400mW (400/1000 of a Watt). The newer 5 GHz signals can range from 1 to 4 Watts.

In comparison a small microwave oven (say for use in an RV) generates 600-700 Watts.

I would be far more concerned with RF sources that are close to you, like putting a cell phone next to your ear, than the low power and easily attenuated WiFi signals around you.

That's not to say that these signals are good for you, but there's probably bigger fish to fry than WiFi.

I've been dancing around my sensitivity to EMF and realized WiFi in my home was causing me problems. I now have my computers hardwired and turned off the WiFi. Headaches are now gone and so is the almost constant burning sensation i had on my left shoulder blade.. it can also cause insomnia. If you have unexplained ailments it might be wise to comsider environmental factors. This modern world comes with its share of unhealthy consequences.
I have no doubt you find these factors intricately intertwined. What would be more helpful is if there were some scientific or medical testing to prove your observations and eliminate unknowns.

Everybody is randomly exposed to EMF and wi-fi signals all day. To take someone like yourself who demonstrates dis-ease at exposure and place them in a faraday cage to isolate the variables and expose them to individual EMF and wi-fi signals and determine what frequencies actually cause these issues.

If there was scientific evidence there could be justification for prohibiting the transmission of certain frequencies and like lead in paint, or asbestos, be removed from our environment.

But like ‘climate change’, no matter how much you believe it, if the science doesn’t back it up, it’s just an anecdote, not a scientific fact.

Elon Musk is launching the satellites into orbit that will provide global access to the internet. Is this going to bombard the entire planet with these same frequencies?

Back
Top Bottom