• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Winchester Safe Electronic Keypad Failure

Falcon1

Eagle Icon
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
28   0
Reaction score
I have a TS-22 26 gun safe I got at tractor supply a couple years back. Recently the battery died on the SG electronic lock so I changed the battery out, and after working for a day now the keypad doesn't work at all. Everything beeps and lights up when inputting a new battery (I have tried several), but none of the keys work. I have taken it off the safe and unplugged and plugged back in and still have the same problem. I can't for the life of me find a model number on the lock itself. Does anyone know if I can buy a new model SG lock and swap it out for the defective one?

I have a TS-22 26 gun safe I got at tractor supply a couple years back. Recently the battery died on the SG electronic lock so I changed the battery out, and after working for a day now the keypad doesn't work at all. Everything beeps and lights up when inputting a new battery (I have tried several), but none of the keys work. I have taken it off the safe and unplugged and plugged back in and still have the same problem. I can't for the life of me find a model number on the lock itself. Does anyone know if I can buy a new model SG lock and swap it out for the defective one?

It’s open?

Back
Top Bottom