• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

World of Warcraft....i cant be the only one on here.

LOL! Yeah. I had a friend who ran female characters. Said he didn't want to spend so much time staring at a male ass.

No, I stand and fight...and end up in the middle of a circle jerk of enemies. And I can't decide whether I hate rogues or priests more. Can't see one and can't kill the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Make a new one...they're free

Sounds like a good time to ninja AFK to me. :thumb:

LOL! Yeah. I had a friend who ran female characters. Said he didn't want to spend so much time staring at a male ass.

No, I stand and fight...and end up in the middle of a circle jerk of enemies. And I can't decide whether I hate rogues or priests more. Can't see one and can't kill the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Make a new one...they're free

i would, but have to find a server for him. probably transfer him from mine as i have full BOEs for leveling any class. and leveling without the BOEs is sooo painful for me now lol.

SPs are deadly lol. dont worry about me on my rogue, if you attack me, i cloak and vanish. and thats the last you will see of me haha.

Vanilla screens i found on my photobucket of my druid. played my druid all through vanilla and BC.

i13.photobucket.com_albums_a272_militaryrednek_wtfvideo.jpg

anyone remember this?
i13.photobucket.com_albums_a272_militaryrednek_lol.jpg

and good ole BWL
i13.photobucket.com_albums_a272_militaryrednek_starfire.jpg

OK...who's an addon whore? LOL!

What I'd really like to see in a BG is one person, set up somewhere and fricking orchestrate. Runnig a BG with vent an a good group would rock. Getting thrown into a mob just crawls.

Can your character be killed off in these games or do they just regenerate and you build back up your skills, etc?

if your character gets "killed". you get ported to a graveyard and have to run back to your body. you will be a ghost until you get back to your body. you dont loose anything when you die, except durability on your armor, which has to be repaired. its strictly online, so there is no saving like in a console game, if you logout, when you log back in you will be at the exact spot you logged out from.

Can your character be killed off in these games or do they just regenerate and you build back up your skills, etc?
If you die you can either rez at a graveyard, run back to your corpse or get a rez from a healer. Minor eq damage but little else.

Back in 97-98 I started online gaming with a MUD(Multi User Dungeon). all text based. Man THAT was addicting.

OK...who's an addon whore? LOL!

What I'd really like to see in a BG is one person, set up somewhere and fricking orchestrate. Runnig a BG with vent an a good group would rock. Getting thrown into a mob just crawls.

haha, i told yall i used to be "hardcore". so couldnt play without my addons! lol. i run the bare essentials now, just boss mods, rare finders, and a few other small ones. no UI stuff or anything anymore.

Back
Top Bottom